Playgrounds should be a place where only happy memories are made. DuraSAFE rubber playground tiles by SofSURFACES are engineered for this peace of mind.With more than 70 percent of all playground injuries coming from falls to the ground, it’s hard to overestimate the importance of a safe surface. North American government safety standards don’t go far enough to ensure that children remain injury-free after a fall on the playground. Created to meet a much tougher standard, the same standard required of automakers. After all, if children deserve the highest protection standard when traveling in a motor vehicle, don’t they deserve the same in the playground? Made from 100 percent post-consumer recycled materials and backed by our Limited Lifetime Guarantee.
There are numerous benefits to using Playfall Tile:
- Installs equally well over a hard surface sub-base or a well compacted granular surface
- Easy to install with interlocking pin system for alignment
- Tile edge adhesive creates a monolithic safety surface that’s not bonded to sub-base
- Subsidiary structural tile legs (stanchions) allow for unrestricted water drainage away from site
- Eliminate health and safety concerns from buried objects and animal wastes
- Eliminate risks and maintenance associated with displaced loose fill materials (i.e., wood fiber)
The technical specifications include:
- Plus Series Colors: Midnight Black, Saddle Brown, Turf Green, Terracotta, Ocean Blue and Slate Grey
- Premium Series Colors: Multigrain, Sandy Lane, Spring Meadow, Roasted Pepper, Blue Ice and Bedrock
- Size: Manufactured to a dimension of 24.2" x 24.2" and compressed during installation to a dimension of 24" x 24"