The 3.5-inch Swing Hanger with Clevis Pendulum is an essential swing part used for connecting the swing chain to the top rail. The top fastener is bolted together in two places, making it extremely secure and unlikely to break or slip. The Clevis Pendulum is designed to create a very secure connection while still allowing the swing to move without hindrance. Unlike most swing hangers, this model is designed to fasten to the swing chain without the use of an S-hook or tedious chain cutters. The efficient design also makes this one of the most lightweight and affordable swing hangers available. This part is a great piece for those who are trying to build their own swing set, or replace or improve an existing hanger, because installation is simple and straightforward.
The 5.0-inch Swing Hanger with a Clevis Pendulum is ideal for any swing set with a top rail diameter of 5.0 inches. This essential swing piece is used to connect the chains to the top rail. Two of these hangers are needed for most swings, to connect the chains on both sides of the seat. This particular model of hanger uses steel more efficiently that other designs, making it much more lightweight and inexpensive, without reducing its durability. The Clevis Pendulum also eliminates the need for an S-Hook or troublesome chain cutters, while giving the swing an unimpeded range of motion so that the user can build up height and momentum as they swing back and forth. The top clamp of the hanger is bolted together around the top rail of the swing in two places, making a very secure connection which is easy to assemble.
• 100 year limited warranty on aluminum and steel upright post against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 100 year limited warranty on hardware against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship
• 100 year limited warranty on post caps and clamps against structural failure due to workmanship
• 15 year limited warranty on rails rungs, rigid climbers, loops and decks against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 15 year limited warranty on all HDPE and rotational molded plastic components against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 3 year limited warranty on all blow molded plastics against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
• 3 year limited warranty on Child Center units, all models.
• 5 year warranty on cables and nets against premature wear due to natural deterioration or manufacturing defects.
• 5 year limited warranty on moving parts against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
• 1 year limited warranty on all materials and products not covered above against failure due to materials or workmanship.
Noah's Park and Playgrounds warrants to its original customer for as long as the original customer owns the product that uses the product with normal use the installation in accordance with published specifications to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not cover damage from misuse, vandalism, modified parts or damage such as dents, scratches, fading/weathering and normal wear and tear. The warranty does not cover the cost of freight or labor for removal and installation of repaired or replacement parts.