The Percussion Play Floor Piano is a perfect option for any music park, trail or urban space. Parks and places such as metro river walks, resorts or any public park settings, are ideal locations for outdoor instruments. A fully chromatic mechanical floor piano, whose sub-surface bells create clear and distinctive chimes on impact. Two size options available (1) Grand: a 25 note instrument or (2) Baby: a 13 note instrument. Both are sure to bring a smile to your face.
Percussion Play 'Grand Floor Piano' Features:
- Two size options available (Grand and Baby)
- Made from stainless steel and aluminum.
- Designed to be installed completely level with the ground.
- Safe and easy to use in schools, parks and other public spaces.
- Engineered to suit all environments.
- Quality construction for enhanced durability
Benefits of outdoor music parks or playgrounds:
- Easy to play, inspiring all ages and abilities
- No tuning needed for easy maintenance
- Playing or listening to music can relieve stress
- Transcends age, gender, language, cultural
- Enhances outdoor spaces with beautiful sounds and sharp designs
- Attracts more visitors to outdoor venues such as festivals, river walks, parks
Percussion Play warranty our materials and workmanship against defects from the day of consignment, subject to installation being carried out by competent persons in accordance with the manufacturer’s installation instructions.
We reserve the right to refuse any claim if you cannot provide evidence of the execution of regular inspection and maintenance works.
Products and/or components may be repaired or exchanged on an Ex Works basis and may be subject to the defective parts being returned to Percussion Play or its authorized Agent.
This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Limited Twenty Five (25) Year Warranty - Percussion Play offers an unrivaled Limited 25 Year Warranty on metalwork used in the supporting structure of stands and frames against structural failure caused by deterioration due to exposure to weather or by defective materials or defective workmanship.
Limited Ten (10) Year Warranty – on timber, composite, aluminium and stainless steel components (includes notes and fixings) against structural failure caused by deterioration due to exposure to weather or by defective materials or defective workmanship.
Limited Two (2) Year Warranty – on mallets and components used in the initiation of percussive sound on our instruments and associated fastening hardware, on fastening hardware associated with notes.
These Limited Warranties do not include fading of colors, damage due to excessive wear and tear, vandalism, or negligence.