The Conga Drum or more properly the Tumbadora is a tall, narrow, single-headed African drum. We’ve taken the traditional conga drum and added our own twist to bring drumming and music-making to the great outdoors. The Congas are a pair of single-headed drums mounted onto a stainless steel post to be installed directly into the ground. Made with heavy-duty ABS caps these strong and durable drums are painted in bright color combinations for visual appeal. These drums really do sound as good as they look and combine outstanding playability with high energy, a wonderful sound, and unmistakable visual appeal.
Percussion Play 'Congas' Features:
- Single headed drums mounted onto a stainless-steel post to be installed directly into the ground
- Made with heavy-duty bright and colorful ABS Caps
- Each set comes in Small, Medium and Large. Each size produces a different tone.
- Ensemble- the "Ensemble" comes with 3 sets of the Pair Conga drums in 3 different sizes... small, medium and large.
- Also available to purchase as individual Congas (Pairs): Small | Medium | Large - each producing different tones
Benefits of outdoor music parks or playgrounds:
- Easy to play, inspiring all ages and abilities
- No tuning needed for easy maintenance
- Playing or listening to music can relieve stress
- Transcends age, gender, language, cultural
- Enhances outdoor spaces with beautiful sounds and sharp designs
- Attracts more visitors to outdoor venues such as festivals, river walks, parks