The new, patented Border Bench™ is an easy to install, budget friendly, quick solution to create seating options for parents and teachers on a playground.
The new Border Bench™ is custom designed to be universal to all border timbers, however borders with the "over-under" style connection points are the ideal application for proper border bench installation. The Border Bench will take the place of one 4' border and is the perfect alternative to an expensive steel park bench that will create integrated seating on the perimeter of a playground area.
Since the Border Bench™ will attach directly to the perimeter border timbers, this will reduce the overall footprint of the playground area, which will help customers who have limited space for their playground area.
When you order a Border Bench™ along with your purchase of 2by2 Industries 12" Border Timbers or 8" Border Timbers, you will save money on shipping--instead of the more expensive steel or aluminum bench option that would have additional high shipping costs.
You don’t need concrete, or any special tools to install this inground seat. All you need is a sledgehammer, and about 10 minutes to install the Border Bench™.
The Border Bench™ purchase includes:
- (1) Border Bench
- (1) 4" End Cap
- (1) 6" End Cap
- (3) 42" Galvanized Steel Spikes
Benefits of the Border Bench™:
- Inexpensive alternative to a bench made of coated steel, concrete, or recycled plastic
- Less expensive shipping cost due to size and weight
- Space-saving feature by attaching Border Bench™ to existing border timbers
- Ability to replace broken border timbers with new panel that allows seating
- Ability to hold up to two Adults on the perimeter of the playground area
- No-concrete installation, allowing you to install the bench with ease with only a sledgehammer
- Clean, finished look when attached to existing border timbers
- Can hold in excess of 400 lbs