The Original rotomolded JennSwing® swing seat and the slightly smaller, similar JennSwing® II (aka: The Cubby®):
- Are designed to help meet the American Disabilities Act guidelines for playground equipment in public recreation
- Offer the comfort of a partially-reclined, body-embracing style with arm and leg resting style built in
- Come complete with an adjustable safety harness
- Design and harness provide a safe, highly comfortable fun ride for children with special needs of all ages and sizes
- The larger JennSwing® accommodates children up to 125 lbs
- The smaller JennSwing II (aka Cubby®) seat accommodate children ages 6 to 24 months, weighing up to 60 lbs.
- JennSwing II helps younger users sit-up correctly, many of which are just learning how to sit up
- Swings offered in five fun colors: ocean blue, jungle green, fire engine red, banana yellow, bubble gum pink
- Includes Seat Suspension-Chains ONLY
- NOT INCLUDED: Additional Chains, which are needed to attach seat-suspension-chains to cross-bar
- Additional seat liner (both sizes) available for additional amount
- Replacement harness (both sizes) available for additional amount
Aluminum Domes, Aluminum Rings, Spring Rider Aluminum Ponies, Cast Aluminum Backboards: GUARANTEED FOR LIFE*! Metal Modular units/components: Limited Lifetime* Warranty on all steel support posts and aluminum clamps. Limited 15-year warranty on main support materials and deck. Limited 10-year warranty on all plastic components. Limited 3-year warranty on all Fun Center polyethylene and plastic components. Limited One year warranty on all other products not listed above. 1-year limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Warranties apply to structural failure caused by defective materials or defective workmanship, and with normal use and proper maintenance and installation. Damages from misuse, vandalism, lack of maintenance, improper installation, unauthorized repairs or modifications, acts of God or acts beyond SportsPlay’s control, or cosmetic issues such as scratches, dents or fading of colors, are not covered by the warranty nor does the warranty cover the cost of freight or labor for removal and installation of repaired or replacement parts. Warranties are limited to repair or replacement of defective parts. A repaired or replacement part covered only for the original warranty period. All warranties begin on the delivery date of the goods. Warranties are non-transferable and only apply to end users who purchase new products directly from SportsPlay or an authorized SportsPlay Distributor for personal or business use and not for purpose of re-distribution or re-sale. NO OTHER WARRANTIES APPLY. SPORTSPLAY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ABOVE WARRANTIES EXCLUDE ANY LIABILITY OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY STATED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.