New for 2018, the instrument Flowers are the latest collection of fun, vibrantly colored, outdoor instruments from Freenotes Harmony Park. With all the flowers having different notes, heights and colors, the collection will look and sound like an enchanted musical garden.
The new Flower collection features:
- Four Flowers, each of a different size, height, and color
- Four fun colors of: Turquoise, Orange, Indigo, and Yellow
- One mallet per flower
- Each Flower is a different note with very long sustaining note from each instrument
- Notes are created by gently striking each petal on the flowers
- Four petals per flower equals four notes per flower, with a total of 16 notes with the entire collection
- 13 different notes with all four flowers combined
- Fun sculptural design which will delight all ages
- Each flower sold separately or collect all four in a grand bouquet
- Designed at heights that allow wheelchair access, if installed on proper ADA surfaces
- Green powder-coated post with surface/inground mounting plate
FHP Outdoor Musical Instruments are designed for durability and playability. To the highest degree possible, FHP manufacturers their products to withstand all types of normal weather conditions and normal frequent play. The instruments are designed to not need re-tuning and enjoyed by all, any age or ability.
All Freenotes Harmony Park (“FHP”) instruments will be built to our documented procedures and with the highest quality. The FHP warranty provides that our products will be free of defects in manufacturing and material.
Warranty begins on date of shipment. If any failures in manufacturing or materials occur within the applicable warranty period, FHP will provide replacement parts or products as determined by FHP within 30 days after written notification.
All FHP products carry a 5-year limited warranty on all standard/stock instruments and posts. All custom instruments and posts carry a 90 day warranty.
This warranty is valid for purchases on or after January 1, 2016.
This warranty is valid only if the mounting/assembly and ground/foundation works are carried out as described in the Installation Instructions of your FHP products and maintained according to the maintenance instructions provided by FHP. For all warranty issues it is the responsibility of the customer to cover all shipping costs, when necessary, for warranty items. FHP will not be responsible for providing labor or labor costs for the replacement of products or parts.
All replacement parts or products will be covered for the duration of the original warranty.
All products must be inspected immediately upon arrival. It is your responsibility to note any shipping damage on all copies of shipping paperwork. You must report any damage within 48 hours to Freenotes Harmony Park or to your FHP distributor. Damage not reported within this time frame cannot be covered under warranty.
FHP cannot warrant against:
Theft, vandalism, misuse, negligence or accident.
Scratches on paint, aluminum, or any finishes.
Cosmetic issues or wear and tear from normal use.