PLAYGROUND SHIPPING BASICS- WHAT TO EXPECT
- Noah's commercial playground equipment will generally ship freight with the exception of small items such as swing parts.
- 95% of our equipment ships freight
- Our larger play equipment is usually packed into open crates
- For larger items, expect a large open-air crate full of lots of parts and pieces of equipment
- Our average crate size is 14ft long
- Most deliveries are made on an 18 wheeler
- Quick Ship items typically ship within 1-2 weeks, depending on the manufacturer
- Non-Quick Ship items typically ship within 3-10 weeks, depending on the manufacturer
NOAH'S SHIPPING Q&A
We hope the Q&A provided below will answers your questions. Mostly we hope it helps you arrive at a decision to allow us the opportunity to work with your organization on your park or playground projects.
If we have not addressed your question, please feel free to contact us during business hours of M-F (9am-5pm CST). We want to answer all your questions so you are comfortable moving forward with your equipment investment.
- How are Shipping/Freight charges determined?
- How soon will your equipment ship?
- How should I prepare for delivery of equipment?
- Are you ready to accept large, palletized freight items?
- Do you offer free shipping?
- Can I get a 'Call Ahead' Notification?
- Can I ship to different locations?
- Your shipment arrives. What do you do now?
- What if my shipment arrives with damages or missing items?
- What if my equipment is backordered?
- How are equipment returns handled?
- How are Cancellations handled?