The Vandal Proof Swing Seat is designed with galvanized welded triangular hardware that makes this one of Jensen Swing's sturdiest swing seats.
- 6" wide x 24" long
- Made with 70 EPDM rubber with insert to resist vandalism (EPDM: Ethylene-propylene-diene-monomer is a synthetic rubber material which helps prevent crazing, cracking and oxidizing. It does not rub off on children’s clothes and the seats last much longer than natural rubber swings)
- S130 seat has a 1075 rounded edge steel insert, full hard, painted with a non rusting adhesive, and then coated with rubber that is from ¼” to 3/8” thick.
- Available in: Black, Blue, Green, Red, Tan, Yellow
- National Test Lab Ratings: 5000 lbs
- Commercial Grade Weight: 3.5 lbs.
Jensen Swing Products, Inc. warranties all materials and workmanship for one (1) year, excluding vandalism, misuse or abuse, alterations and/or modifications, dents, scratches, fading, normal wear or tear, improper installation and lack of maintenance. Any claim under this warranty must be filed within one year of date of original purchase, and must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice or invoice number. This warranty does not cover the cost of removing and/or installation of the replacements provided under the warranty. We will honor the warranty if the product has been assembled and installed according to the specifications and installation instructions on our website at www.jensenswing.com which is on every packing list with every order. If product is found to be defective, Jensen Swing Products, Inc. will replace the product for the customer at no charge to the customer. Customer agrees to return original part to Jensen Swing Products. Any shipping shortages should be noted at the time of delivery and reported to Jensen Swing Products, Inc, within 24 hours. A copy of the original invoice must accompany all claims. Jensen Swing Products, Inc. 619-258-8300 / fax 619-258-7429 email@example.com