This Shackle Pendulum Hanger will save the cost and hassle of installing an S-hook. Use this to attach chains to swing hangers. Bolt pin has a tamper resistant head that requires an allen wrench with special hole to open and close. Can be used with any ductile iron or stamped steel hanger.
- Take the bolt out of swing hanger to replace old pendulum with this new one.
- Make sure that when you place bolt back through bushing in pendulum that the nut is reattached snugly.
- After tightening, the threads should not be showing more than two threads past the nut.
- Open bolt on bottom of shackle pendulum using an H175 wrench.
- Reattach chain to bolt.
- Retighten bolt to shackle pendulum using the H175 wrench.
- This is for children 0 - 12 years old only.
- Adults should supervise children at all times.
- Do not allow children to use unsafely.
- Do not allow it to be used if damaged.
- At beginning and end of each play season and once a month during play season, check for sharp edges and/or cracks in hanger, paying particular attention to surface around bolt holes.
- Check to see if oil lite bearing in swing hanger pendulum is worn or cracking.
- When worn or cracked, replace pendulum.
- Check for vandalism.
- Replace parts if necessary.
- Check to make sure lock nuts are tight.
- Maintain detailed inspection and maintenance records for public-use playground equipment.