The design and performance of our Rainbow Trio Ensemble are not compromised by size. Using the same high-quality materials, this little Trio easily matches the sound and durability found in our full-sized instruments, just on a smaller scale. The Rainbow Trio Ensemble is designed with the Rainbow Bongos, Rainbow Metallophone and the Rainbow Chimes.
Available to install in or on the ground or wall-mounted, the Rainbow Trio Ensemble is perfect for toddlers and younger children to discover music and express themselves with rhythm, melody, and tone.
Occupying less space than the full-size instruments this bright and inviting ensemble requires less budget too – making them appealing for smaller establishments such as nursery schools, pre-schools, and kindergartens. You can even bring the outdoors in by installing the instruments to a wall indoors.
Exposing young children to musical instruments can help develop hand-eye coordination, improve listening skills, increase gross and fine motor skills while developing muscle tone in the hands and arms. Young children have a natural instinct to create their own melodies and explore their imaginations by hearing and making music first, then reading and writing it later, in the same way, that they learn language skills.
The Rainbow Bongos are percussive and both the Rainbow Metallophone and Rainbow Chimes are tuned to the pentatonic scale to create a safe musical haven for exploring new sounds in the fresh air.
- FREE SHIPPING available for to the 48 contiguous states. If you are outside of the United States, please call our offices at (877) 248-5444 or email us for an accurate freight quote.
- Small & Compact - great for little hands!
- Pentatonic Tuning - No Wrong Notes!
- Increases gross and fine motor skills
- Suitable for ADA Accessible Projects/Parks
- Suitable for Inclusive Playgrounds