Easy to assemble and install, your kids will be riding their trikes and scooters around and around as fast as they can in just a few hours! They will be like race car drivers on a super speedway! Our customers have made this one of the most popular Early Childhood items we sell. And for good reason, it's a really fun addition to any playground that serves early childhood ages with tricycles and peddle-style equipment.
The Atlanta Crazy-8 Trike Path features:
- Stainless steel tamper resistant hardware
- Straight and curved sections
- Stripe Kit included - creates the lanes!
- Entrance and exit sections available upon request
- Impact resistant thermoplastic olefin (TPO)
- Can be installed on grass!
- Drain holes around track edges helps keep water off track
- 17 Interlocking track pieces on the Atlanta Track
- Build in phases with option to add additional track sections later
- Pedal Paths are not 'permanent' install and can be moved or reconfigured with extra track pieces
- Item Weight before shipping: 500 lbs
- Assembly required (it's easier than you think!)
- Extra track sections sold separately
- Take a look at all of our Pedal Path products: Talladega Fast Track, Bristol Oval, Daytona Square, Formula One Road Course
Infinity Playgrounds™ WARRANTY TERMS:
Warranties are limited to repair or replacement of defective parts. A repaired or replacement part is covered only for the original warranty period. All warranties begin on the delivery date of goods. Lifetime warranties are non-transferable and only apply to end users who purchase new products from authorized dealers; no other warranties apply. To make a claim under the terms of the equipment warranty, the buyer’s written statement of claim, along with a copy of the original invoice and supporting photographs, must be submitted.
• Lifetime limited warranty on aluminum and steel upright posts against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• Lifetime limited warranty on hardware against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 15 year limited warranty on rails, rungs, rigid climbers, loops and decks against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion or workmanship.
• 15 year limited warranty on all HDPE and rotational mold¬ed plastic components against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
• 3 year limited warranty on all blow molded plastics, pedal path plastics moving and working parts against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
30 day unconditional quality and guideline compliance guarantee from delivery date.
Complete warranty and guarantee information available on request.