Every child can be treated like royalty on the Kings Carousel. Mimicking a renaissance crown, the Kings Carousel creates two distinctly defined riding areas: inside and outside the central ring. The disc in the center provides a fun area for children to experience the relative stillness as the world spins by at the fulcrum. The outside of the floating circle provides a ready hand hold for children to grip as they ride on the blurring edges of the structure. The squarely arched pipes of the steel structure, are powder coat painted in your choice of metal colors. Create a quintessential king’s crown of Sunglow Yellow or choose a smattering of our metal colors to make a rainbow that spins. No matter the choice, children will be able to play together while engaging in their emerging social skills to further enrich the fun that they are having together.
- Color Customization available
- Can be self-propelled or a friend can push!
- Designed to meet National Safety Standards: ASTM F1487-11 and CPSC guideline #325
• 100 year limited warranty on aluminum and steel upright post against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 100 year limited warranty on hardware against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship
• 100 year limited warranty on post caps and clamps against structural failure due to workmanship
• 15 year limited warranty on rails rungs, rigid climbers, loops and decks against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 15 year limited warranty on all HDPE and rotational molded plastic components against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 3 year limited warranty on all blow molded plastics against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
• 3 year limited warranty on Child Center units, all models.
• 5 year warranty on cables and nets against premature wear due to natural deterioration or manufacturing defects.
• 5 year limited warranty on moving parts against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
• 1 year limited warranty on all materials and products not covered above against failure due to materials or workmanship.
Noah's Park and Playgrounds warrants to its original customer for as long as the original customer owns the product that uses the product with normal use the installation in accordance with published specifications to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not cover damage from misuse, vandalism, modified parts or damage such as dents, scratches, fading/weathering and normal wear and tear. The warranty does not cover the cost of freight or labor for removal and installation of repaired or replacement parts.