The Single-post 5" Diameter Swing Frame is an ideal addition to your existing playground. Perfect for elementary schools, churches, city parks or any outdoor park setting.
- Your choice of post color: Rain Forest Green or Pacific Blue (Want custom colors? Contact us and we can help you create your custom colored freestanding panel. Custom colored panels require longer manufacturing and shipping time.)
- Your choice: Belt style or Full Bucket style (additional amount for Bucket seats)**
- Your choice of seat colors: Black or Blue
- Your choice of Chain Styles: Galvanized or PVC Coating (Blue, Green, Yellow or Red). Additional charge for PVC Coating**
- 5" Diameter outside posts with 3.5" top cross bar
- 5'6" galvanized steel chains with all hardware
- DIY tightening clevis hardware vs. S-Hook non-tightening hardware
- (Note: does not include plastisol coated chains if shown in photo)
- Easy Installation instructions
- ** NOTE: Safety guidelines do not allow mixing a belt seat with a bucket seat in the same Bay
- If you need a 1-Bay Single Post Swing, 2-Bay Single Post Swing or 3-Bay Single Post Swing, we have those too!
Noahs Park & Playgrounds warrants to its original customer for as long as the original customer owns the product and uses the product with normal use, installation, and maintenance in accordance with published specifications to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not cover damage from misuse, vandalism, modified parts or damage such as dents, scratches, fading/weathering and normal wear and tear. The warranty does not cover the cost of freight or labor for removal and installation of repaired or replacement parts. Warranty claims must be filed within the applicable warranty period. Replacement parts carry the applicable warranty from the date of shipment of the replacement part. Repair/Replacement orders for warranted products will be for the component part only. (Not the entire product.) Contact your Noahs Park & Playgrounds sales rep for a return authorization. Warranties are limited to repair or replacement of defective parts. A repaired or replacement part is covered only for the original warranty period. All warranties begin on the delivery date of the goods. Warranties are non-transferable and only apply to end users who purchase new products directly from Noahs Park & Playgrounds for personal or business use and not for purpose of re-distribution or re-sale. No other warranties apply. 100 year limited warranty on aluminum and steel upright posts against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship. 100 year limited warranty on hardware against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship. 100 year limited warranty on post caps and clamps against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship. 15 year limited warranty on rails, rungs, rigid climbers, loops and decks against structural failure or workmanship. 15 year limited warranty on all HDPE and rotational molded plastic components against structural failure due to materials or workmanship. 5 year limited warranty on cables and nets against premature wear due to natural deterioration or manufacturing defects. 5 year limited warranty on Swing Set Frames and Frame Hardware. 5 year limited warranty on PVC coating against cracking and peeling. 3 year limited warranty on all blow molded plastics against structural failure due to materials or workmanship. 1 year limited warranty on moving parts against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.1 year limited warranty on all materials and products not covered above against failure due to materials or workmanship including swing parts (seats, hangers, chains, connectors). 1 year limited warranty on all adult fitness equipment.