There's nothing basic about these metal slides! The Trough slide is perfect for any indoor or outdoor play application! This slide is the latest addition to the American Playground slide family of products! This lightweight aluminum slide can be manufactured to any length and custom designed for a variety of applications! Available in varying heights, the trough slide is perfect for any age! Varying deck heights available- 4', 5', 6', 8', 9', 10' & 11' All slide sizes available in custom color options. See color options above. Safety Tip: be sure to install your stainless steel slides in shady areas or with the slide chutes facing north.
15 year limited warranty against 1) structural failure due to corrosion and/or natural deterioration or 2) manufacturing defects:
• For all Modular Structure posts
• For all swing set castings
• For all bicycle racks
• For all metal components
• For all metal posts used in swings, slides
• For all marry-go-round platforms and handrails
• For all aluminum and stainless steel slide bedways
10 year limited warranty against 1) structural failure due to corrosion and/or natural deterioration or 2) manufacturing:
• For all basketball posts, backboards, rims
5 year limited warranty against 1) structural failure due to corrosion and/or natural deterioration or 2) manufacturing:
• For all modular PVC coated decks
All warranties extended to Customer assume the equipment, was/is:
a. Installed in accordance with AP’s instructions
b. Maintained in compliance with AP’s maintenance guide and warranty.
In addition to any other exclusion identified in the agreement, all warranties expressly exclude:
a. Cosmetic items such as fading, discoloration, dents, marring, weathering, normal wear and tear or damage such as warping, checking or twisting.
b. Damage caused by abuse, neglect, misuse, vandalism, or improper maintenance, ACTS OF GOD, NATURE, WAR, OR CIVIL UPRISING.
c. Damage caused by alteration or modification of equipment by non-AP-authorized installer.
The warranty period shall commence on the date of equipment is installed by AP or if AP is not in installing the equipment, the date upon which customer receives delivery of the equipment. For a claim to be considered, any such claim shall include:
(1) A Legible photograph of the item(s) or condition(s) with equipment that are the subject of the warranty claim(s)
(2) Copies of all AP inspection checklists from installation sub-contractor.
(3) A copy of final invoice
(4) A brief written statement explaining the warranty claim