A very popular swing, the Arched 3.5" Diameter Post Swing Frame is a modern version of an old classic. Any playground could use fun swings, and the Arched 1 or 2 Bay is perfect for elementary schools, churches, city parks or really any outdoor park setting.
- Your choice of Rainforest Green or Pacific Blue Swing Frame
- Choice of seat styles: Belt or Full Bucket (additional charge for bucket seats) **
- Your choice of seat colors: Black or Blue
- 3.5" Diameter posts
- 5'6" galvanized steel chains with all hardware
- DIY tightening clevis hardware vs. S-Hook non-tightening hardware
- (Note: does not include plastisol coated chains if shown in photo)
- ** NOTE: Safety guidelines do not allow mixing a belt seat with a bucket seat in the same Bay
- If you need a 2-Bay Arched or 3-Bay Arched Swing we have those!
*Colors as shown: Blue and Green (other colors available with standard lead time of 4-6 weeks)
• 100 year limited warranty on aluminum and steel upright post against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 100 year limited warranty on hardware against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship
• 100 year limited warranty on post caps and clamps against structural failure due to workmanship
• 15 year limited warranty on rails rungs, rigid climbers, loops and decks against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 15 year limited warranty on all HDPE and rotational molded plastic components against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 3 year limited warranty on all blow molded plastics against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
• 3 year limited warranty on Child Center units, all models.
• 5 year warranty on cables and nets against premature wear due to natural deterioration or manufacturing defects.
• 5 year limited warranty on moving parts against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
• 1 year limited warranty on all materials and products not covered above against failure due to materials or workmanship.
Noah's Park and Playgrounds warrants to its original customer for as long as the original customer owns the product that uses the product with normal use the installation in accordance with published specifications to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not cover damage from misuse, vandalism, modified parts or damage such as dents, scratches, fading/weathering and normal wear and tear. The warranty does not cover the cost of freight or labor for removal and installation of repaired or replacement parts.