The Tuscaloosa play structure is a delightful landscape full of thrilling activities. Few play structures in this size and price range come close to matching Tuscaloosa in terms of slides. This structure has a total of five, which includes double slides, single slides, wave slides, turn slides, and a straight slide. Slide-loving children will have no shortage of options to choose from. The lower side of the play structure contains its two entrances. It has a simple set of Transfer Station Stairs which are easily accessible to everyone, and also has a Pebble Climber with Rails for a fast and exciting component that kids can quickly stride across. It even has three great activity panels. The Plinko Panel is great for gameplay with a friend, the Ball Maze Panel serves as a game that kids can enjoy by themselves, and the Bench Panel at the ground floor of the structure gives them a comfortable and convenient place to sit and rest.
The Tuscaloosa Spark Play Structure features:
- FREE SHIPPING available for to the 48 contiguous states. If you are outside of the United States, please call our offices at (877) 248-5444 or email us for an accurate freight quote.
- (1) Square Deck @ 36" Height
- (1) Square Deck @ 42" Height
- (1) Square Deck @ 48" Height
- (1) Square Deck @ 60" Height
- (1) Double Slide
- (1) Right Turn Slide
- (1) Left Turn Slide
- (1) Straight Slide
- Incline Arch Bridge
- Pebble Climber with Rails
- Plinko Panel
- Ball Maze Panel
- Bench Panel
- Ship's Wheel
- Transfer Station
• 100 year limited warranty on aluminum and steel upright post against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 100 year limited warranty on hardware against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship
• 100 year limited warranty on post caps and clamps against structural failure due to workmanship
• 15 year limited warranty on rails rungs, rigid climbers, loops and decks against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 15 year limited warranty on all HDPE and rotational molded plastic components against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 3 year limited warranty on all blow molded plastics against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
• 3 year limited warranty on Child Center units, all models.
• 5 year warranty on cables and nets against premature wear due to natural deterioration or manufacturing defects.
• 5 year limited warranty on moving parts against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
• 1 year limited warranty on all materials and products not covered above against failure due to materials or workmanship.
Noah’s Park and Playgrounds warrants to its original customer for as long as the original customer owns the product that uses the product with normal use the installation in accordance with published specifications to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not cover damage from misuse, vandalism, modified parts or damage such as dents, scratches, fading/weathering and normal wear and tear. The warranty does not cover the cost of freight or labor for removal and installation of repaired or replacement parts.