Galvanized welded triangular hardware makes this one of Jensen Swing's sturdiest swing seats. This seat is 6" wide x 24" long. It is made with 70 EPDM rubber with insert to resist vandalism. EPDM: Ethylene-propylene-diene-monomer is a synthetic rubber material which helps prevent crazing, cracking and oxidizing. It measures 6” x 24”. Natural rubber is often made from recycled tires etc, and you are never sure what the actual rubber mixture is. It often wears off on children’s clothes. It cracks and crazes, making the seat unsightly and allowing moisture to get into the seat. This makes the seat deteriorate at a much quicker rate. Jensen Swing seats are made of EPDM rubber that is made especially for Jensen's swing seats. The rubber does not rub off on children’s clothes and the seats last much longer than natural rubber swings. Unlike seats made of polymer, seats made of EPDM rubber hold up well in extreme temperatures, both very hot and very cold.
The S130 seat has a 1075 rounded edge steel insert, full hard, painted with a non rusting adhesive, and then coated with rubber that is from ¼” to 3/8” thick. This is a new fairly innovation by the Jensen Swing company, not offered by other companies, which helps prevent a child from being cut if the rubber is ever torn off a seat.
- Available in: Black, Blue, Green
- National Test Lab Ratings: 5000 lbs
- Commercial Grade
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
• 100 year limited warranty on aluminum and steel upright post against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 100 year limited warranty on hardware against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship
• 100 year limited warranty on post caps and clamps against structural failure due to workmanship
• 15 year limited warranty on rails rungs, rigid climbers, loops and decks against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 15 year limited warranty on all HDPE and rotational molded plastic components against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 3 year limited warranty on all blow molded plastics against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
• 3 year limited warranty on Child Center units, all models.
• 5 year warranty on cables and nets against premature wear due to natural deterioration or manufacturing defects.
• 5 year limited warranty on moving parts against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
• 1 year limited warranty on all materials and products not covered above against failure due to materials or workmanship.
Noah's Park and Playgrounds warrants to its original customer for as long as the original customer owns the product that uses the product with normal use the installation in accordance with published specifications to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not cover damage from misuse, vandalism, modified parts or damage such as dents, scratches, fading/weathering and normal wear and tear. The warranty does not cover the cost of freight or labor for removal and installation of repaired or replacement parts.