The Santa Maria play structure has a very unique design that makes it easy for kids to keep climbing, sliding, and moving. The 90 Degree Snake Loop Ladder and 90 Degree Trapezoid Ladder form a half circle that challenges kids to climb all the way from one side to the deck. This entry point can also be reached by climbing the Vertical Ladder or Snake Climber on either side of it. From there they will cross the decorative Banana Topper and Bamboo Arch Bridge. The Santa Maria has two separate pairs of slides. There is a 3-foot Double Slide, which is ideal for younger riders, as well as a mirrored pair of Turn Slides that veer off in different directions. The Left Turn Slide conveniently comes to an end right in front of the overhead climbers, encouraging kids to complete the loop over and over again.
The Santa Maria Spark Play Structure features:
- FREE SHIPPING available for to the 48 contiguous states. If you are outside of the United States, please call our offices at (877) 248-5444 or email us for an accurate freight quote.
- (2) Rectangle Decks @ 36" Height
- (2) Rectangle Decks @ 60" Height
- (2) Banana Toppers
- (1) Double Slide
- (1) Right Turn Slide
- (1) Left Turn Slide
- Bamboo Arch Bridge
- Snake Climber
- 90 Degree Trapezoid Loop Ladder
- 90 Degree Snake Loop Ladder
- Spiral Climber
- Swinging Rings
- Vertical Ladders
- Treehouse Crawl Through
- Ship's Wheel
- Transfer Station
• 100 year limited warranty on aluminum and steel upright post against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 100 year limited warranty on hardware against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship
• 100 year limited warranty on post caps and clamps against structural failure due to workmanship
• 15 year limited warranty on rails rungs, rigid climbers, loops and decks against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 15 year limited warranty on all HDPE and rotational molded plastic components against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 3 year limited warranty on all blow molded plastics against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
• 3 year limited warranty on Child Center units, all models.
• 5 year warranty on cables and nets against premature wear due to natural deterioration or manufacturing defects.
• 5 year limited warranty on moving parts against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
• 1 year limited warranty on all materials and products not covered above against failure due to materials or workmanship.
Noah’s Park and Playgrounds warrants to its original customer for as long as the original customer owns the product that uses the product with normal use the installation in accordance with published specifications to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not cover damage from misuse, vandalism, modified parts or damage such as dents, scratches, fading/weathering and normal wear and tear. The warranty does not cover the cost of freight or labor for removal and installation of repaired or replacement parts.