Rockford is excellent for large play areas full of kids ranging from 2-12 years in age. It includes activities that both school-aged and preschool-aged children will enjoy with wide open spaces and pathways that allow large groups of children to easily navigate. Its most interesting feature is its large rotunda area, housed under the large Hex Roof. This area has enough space for plenty of kids to congregate, socialize, or wait in line for the two 4-foot slides that begin there. This area also has a metal Ribbon Climber which is an unconventional vertical climber that acts as a faster way to reach the slides. The lower portion of the structure contains a smaller Double Slide, which allows kids to race their friends and is a gentler ride that young children will appreciate. It even has a Sea Creature climber with fun nautical shapes and patterns.
The Rockford Spark Play Structure features:
- FREE SHIPPING available for to the 48 contiguous states. If you are outside of the United States, please call our offices at (877) 248-5444 or email us for an accurate freight quote.
- (1) Square Deck @ 36" Height
- (3) Triangle Decks @ 42" Height
- (3) Triangle Decks @ 48" Height
- (1) Hex Roof
- (1) Double Slide
- (1) Wave Slide
- (1) Right Turn Slide
- Ribbon Climber
- Sea Creature Climber
- Metal Barrier with Ship's Wheel
- Rain Wheel
- Transfer Station
• 100 year limited warranty on aluminum and steel upright post against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 100 year limited warranty on hardware against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship
• 100 year limited warranty on post caps and clamps against structural failure due to workmanship
• 15 year limited warranty on rails rungs, rigid climbers, loops and decks against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 15 year limited warranty on all HDPE and rotational molded plastic components against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 3 year limited warranty on all blow molded plastics against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
• 3 year limited warranty on Child Center units, all models.
• 5 year warranty on cables and nets against premature wear due to natural deterioration or manufacturing defects.
• 5 year limited warranty on moving parts against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
• 1 year limited warranty on all materials and products not covered above against failure due to materials or workmanship.
Noah’s Park and Playgrounds warrants to its original customer for as long as the original customer owns the product that uses the product with normal use the installation in accordance with published specifications to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not cover damage from misuse, vandalism, modified parts or damage such as dents, scratches, fading/weathering and normal wear and tear. The warranty does not cover the cost of freight or labor for removal and installation of repaired or replacement parts.