Your younger kids or students are going to thank you for getting this one! This is one of the most popular items we sell to child care centers and headstart programs. Why? Lots of reason beyond "just plain fun" factor! The Trike Path kits are simple! This easy DIY installation ensure your kids will be riding on it in a few hours!
The Daytona Square Pedal Path features:
- FREE SHIPPING available for to the 48 contiguous states. If you are outside of the United States, please call our offices at (877) 248-5444 or email us for an accurate freight quote.
- Stripe Kit is included to create traffic lanes around the track
- Take a look at our other Pedal Paths: Atlanta Crazy 8 - Bristol Oval - Talladega Fast Track
- Constructed of recycled, impact-resistant thermoplastic olefin (TPO)
- Stainless-steel, tamper-resistant hardware
- Drain holes around edges keeps water off track
- Average Ship time: 3 - 4 weeks
- Can install directly on grass
- Can add signs and other play events to foster greater imaginative play!
- Assembly required (it's easy!)
- Trike Paths are not 'permanent' and can be moved, or reconfigured with extra pieces, if needed
- Additional track sections sold separately
Infinity Playgrounds WARRANTY TERMS
Warranties are limited to repair or replacement of defective parts. A repaired or replacement part is covered only for the original warranty period. All warranties begin on the delivery date of goods. Lifetime warranties are non-transferable and only apply to end users who purchase new products from authorized dealers; no other warranties apply. To make a claim under the terms of the equipment warranty, the buyer’s written statement of claim, along with a copy of the original invoice and supporting photographs, must be submitted.
• Lifetime limited warranty on aluminum and steel upright posts against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• Lifetime limited warranty on hardware against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 15 year limited warranty on rails, rungs, rigid climbers, loops and decks against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion or workmanship.
• 15 year limited warranty on all HDPE and rotational mold¬ed plastic components against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
• 3 year limited warranty on all blow molded plastics, pedal path plastics moving and working parts against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
30 day unconditional quality and guideline compliance guarantee from delivery date.
Complete warranty and guarantee information available on request.