This is one of the most popular child care or headstart items to have on your playground for younger ages. Kids LOVE the Trike Paths, spending hours riding around and around the track! The Trike Path kits are a simple, fast DIY installation. Your kids will be riding on it in a few hours!
All Trike Pedal Path configurations or kits, are sold with an entrance and exit track sections, all of which can be moved or reconfigured by combining different configurations. Trike Path provide a safe trike area for early childhood programs.
The Bristol Oval Trike Path features:
- FREE SHIPPING available for to the 48 contiguous states. If you are outside of the United States, please call our offices at (877) 248-5444 or email us for an accurate freight quote.
- Four trike path designs to choose from
- Stripe Kit included so you can create traffic lanes
- Constructed of recycled, impact-resistant thermoplastic olefin (TPO)
- Drain holes around edges keep water off track
- Hard, sturdy plastic components that will last for many years
- Stainless-steel, tamper-resistant hardware
- Average ship time: 3-4 weeks
- Can add signs and other play events later
- Assembly required (easy DIY!)
- Bristol Oval comes with an entrance & exit track section(s)
- Trikes NOT included with Pedal Path
- Take a look at all Pedal Paths: Atlanta-Crazy-8, Daytona Square, Talladega Fast Track
Infinity Playgrounds™ WARRANTY TERMS
Warranties are limited to repair or replacement of defective parts. A repaired or replacement part is covered only for the original warranty period. All warranties begin on the delivery date of goods. Lifetime warranties are non-transferable and only apply to end users who purchase new products from authorized dealers; no other warranties apply. To make a claim under the terms of the equipment warranty, the buyer’s written statement of claim, along with a copy of the original invoice and supporting photographs, must be submitted.
• Lifetime limited warranty on aluminum and steel upright posts against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• Lifetime limited warranty on hardware against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 15 year limited warranty on rails, rungs, rigid climbers, loops and decks against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion or workmanship.
• 15 year limited warranty on all HDPE and rotational mold¬ed plastic components against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
• 3 year limited warranty on all blow molded plastics, pedal path plastics moving and working parts against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
30 day unconditional quality and guideline compliance guarantee from delivery date.
Complete warranty and guarantee information available on request.