The Pixel Zigzag is an exciting playground climbing wall which uses four upright pixel climber panels to create a large area for children to climb. These panels have square block steps which are stable and easy for children to climb. The height of the panels gives children a safe but exciting vertical distance to maneuver, and the width of the four panels together makes a large area to clamber horizontally across. The gentle back and forth zig-zagging shape of the wall makes it slightly more challenging and fun for children to climb. Despite the large overall surface area of the climbing wall, the square holes, spaces in between panels, and slightly folded shape limit the field of view that it blocks, making it an unobtrusive but exciting addition to any playground. The height of this climbing structure makes it most appropriate for school-aged children.
- FREE SHIPPING available for to the 48 contiguous states. If you are outside of the United States, please call our offices at (877) 248-5444 or email us for an accurate freight quote.
- With a few clicks on our website you can create a custom look with multiple color combinations. Or you can call us at (877) 248-5444 to chat with a sales rep about creating your custom color climber for you playground site.
- Meets National Standards: ASTM F-1487-11 and CPSC Guideline #325
• 100 year limited warranty on aluminum and steel upright post against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 100 year limited warranty on hardware against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship
• 100 year limited warranty on post caps and clamps against structural failure due to workmanship
• 15 year limited warranty on rails rungs, rigid climbers, loops and decks against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 15 year limited warranty on all HDPE and rotational molded plastic components against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 3 year limited warranty on all blow molded plastics against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
• 3 year limited warranty on Child Center units, all models.
• 5 year warranty on cables and nets against premature wear due to natural deterioration or manufacturing defects.
• 5 year limited warranty on moving parts against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
• 1 year limited warranty on all materials and products not covered above against failure due to materials or workmanship.
Noah's Park and Playgrounds warrants to its original customer for as long as the original customer owns the product that uses the product with normal use the installation in accordance with published specifications to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not cover damage from misuse, vandalism, modified parts or damage such as dents, scratches, fading/weathering and normal wear and tear. The warranty does not cover the cost of freight or labor for removal and installation of repaired or replacement parts.