The Orbital Spring is a thrilling ride for one, two or three children! This unit is built to last with its commercial grade composition. The seats are made of polyethylene plastic for a smooth, thick construction. Without compromising comfort and safety, these seats can handle weather and daily stress from excited riders. The frame and springs are made of a hardy steel that has been painted with a baked on powder coating. This type of paint is ideal for resisting both moisture and rust. Choose most any theme that is befitting a playground as we probably have the colors to make it happen. The Orbital Spring’s function is intuitive enough for even younger children to pick up on. Kids will sit in one of the three seats, grab the steel handle and work together or against one another to create their own topsy-turvy ride. It can be used to foster friendships and even imaginative play. Kids can pretend it is a flying saucer, a raft careening down a river or a large wobbly dinner plate. Wherever their imagination takes them, the constant is the excitement that they will have when experimenting.
- Color Customization available
- Can be self-propelled or a friend can push!
- Designed to meet National Safety Standards: ASTM F1487-11 and CPSC guideline #325
• 100 year limited warranty on aluminum and steel upright post against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 100 year limited warranty on hardware against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship
• 100 year limited warranty on post caps and clamps against structural failure due to workmanship
• 15 year limited warranty on rails rungs, rigid climbers, loops and decks against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 15 year limited warranty on all HDPE and rotational molded plastic components against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 3 year limited warranty on all blow molded plastics against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
• 3 year limited warranty on Child Center units, all models.
• 5 year warranty on cables and nets against premature wear due to natural deterioration or manufacturing defects.
• 5 year limited warranty on moving parts against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
• 1 year limited warranty on all materials and products not covered above against failure due to materials or workmanship.
Noah's Park and Playgrounds warrants to its original customer for as long as the original customer owns the product that uses the product with normal use the installation in accordance with published specifications to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not cover damage from misuse, vandalism, modified parts or damage such as dents, scratches, fading/weathering and normal wear and tear. The warranty does not cover the cost of freight or labor for removal and installation of repaired or replacement parts.