The Loop Whirler is fun alone or with friends. Grab on tight and do not let go as you orbit the Loop Whirler’s sturdy metal base at exhilarating speeds. The base and handles are made from galvanized steel to keep children reliably safe while the ride stays endlessly exciting. It promotes healthy, social interaction among up to four riders while they are suspended from each ring. Every kid’s imagination will run wild once they have latched on tight to crank the anchor to the surface of the water on their pirate ship. Its distinct umbrella-like design adorned with easy to grip handles is approachable to any child at school no matter their size. The bright orange is sure to spice up any play area, but cooler colors are available from our list of powder coat painted metal options. Whatever the color, the Loop Whirler is a guaranteed attention grabber.
- Color Customization available
- Can be self-propelled or a friend can push!
- Designed to meet National Safety Standards: ASTM F1487-11 and CPSC guideline #325
• 100 year limited warranty on aluminum and steel upright post against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 100 year limited warranty on hardware against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship
• 100 year limited warranty on post caps and clamps against structural failure due to workmanship
• 15 year limited warranty on rails rungs, rigid climbers, loops and decks against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 15 year limited warranty on all HDPE and rotational molded plastic components against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 3 year limited warranty on all blow molded plastics against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
• 3 year limited warranty on Child Center units, all models.
• 5 year warranty on cables and nets against premature wear due to natural deterioration or manufacturing defects.
• 5 year limited warranty on moving parts against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
• 1 year limited warranty on all materials and products not covered above against failure due to materials or workmanship.
Noah's Park and Playgrounds warrants to its original customer for as long as the original customer owns the product that uses the product with normal use the installation in accordance with published specifications to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not cover damage from misuse, vandalism, modified parts or damage such as dents, scratches, fading/weathering and normal wear and tear. The warranty does not cover the cost of freight or labor for removal and installation of repaired or replacement parts.