The Flip Flopper is an exciting twist to a playground classic. This bouncy seesaw combines safety and fun with companionship. Although this unit can be played on alone, the excitement increases exponentially when played on by two children. Each kid will stand on the rotationally-molded plastic seats, grab the powder-coat painted steel handle, and bounce to their heart’s content. The handle allows children to correct their balance - helping them to stay firmly on the cute crab seat. The Flip Flopper would be a great addition to elementary schools, kindergartens and even churchyards or campgrounds. It can handle most outdoor conditions with its hardy construction. The steel can be colored in a variety of shades - becoming a one-of-a-kind piece of playground equipment. This unit will ignite friendships, create smiles and make cherished memories for all who play on it.
• 100 year limited warranty on aluminum and steel upright post against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 100 year limited warranty on hardware against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship
• 100 year limited warranty on post caps and clamps against structural failure due to workmanship
• 15 year limited warranty on rails rungs, rigid climbers, loops and decks against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 15 year limited warranty on all HDPE and rotational molded plastic components against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 3 year limited warranty on all blow molded plastics against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
• 3 year limited warranty on Child Center units, all models.
• 5 year warranty on cables and nets against premature wear due to natural deterioration or manufacturing defects.
• 5 year limited warranty on moving parts against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
• 1 year limited warranty on all materials and products not covered above against failure due to materials or workmanship.
Noah's Park and Playgrounds warrants to its original customer for as long as the original customer owns the product that uses the product with normal use the installation in accordance with published specifications to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not cover damage from misuse, vandalism, modified parts or damage such as dents, scratches, fading/weathering and normal wear and tear. The warranty does not cover the cost of freight or labor for removal and installation of repaired or replacement parts.