The Barberton is a bright and exciting structure full of slides and climbers. It has a linear shape, which maximizes the number of available spaces for fun components—and we’ve utilized every single one. Starting from the Transfer Station on the lower side, children will immediately find three slides, including a Right Turn Slide and a Double Slide. Kids who just love to slide will be able to do so again and again, especially since the Right Turn Slide ends right next to where the Transfer Station starts. Past those slides they will find themselves surrounded by topsy-turvy games: a Ball Maze Panel and a Plinko Panel. And all of that is just the structure’s lower half! Beyond that there are three exciting climbers, an impressive 4-foot Straight Slide, and a Ship’s Wheel to let them pilot the whole structure through their imaginations. No matter what their age or interests, every child will find something to love in Barberton.
The Barberton Spark Play Structure features:
- FREE SHIPPING available for to the 48 contiguous states. If you are outside of the United States, please call our offices at (877) 248-5444 or email us for an accurate freight quote.
- (1) Square Deck @ 42" Height
- (2) Square Decks @ 48" Height
- (1) Rectangle Deck @ 36" Height
- (1) Double Slide
- (1) Right Turn Slide
- (1) Straight Slide
- Inverted Arch Ladder
- Vertical Ladder
- Figure Climber
- Metal Barrier with Ship's Wheel
- Plinko Panel
- Ball Maze Panel
- Single Drum
- Rain Wheel
- Transfer Station
• 100 year limited warranty on aluminum and steel upright post against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 100 year limited warranty on hardware against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship
• 100 year limited warranty on post caps and clamps against structural failure due to workmanship
• 15 year limited warranty on rails rungs, rigid climbers, loops and decks against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 15 year limited warranty on all HDPE and rotational molded plastic components against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 3 year limited warranty on all blow molded plastics against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
• 3 year limited warranty on Child Center units, all models.
• 5 year warranty on cables and nets against premature wear due to natural deterioration or manufacturing defects.
• 5 year limited warranty on moving parts against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
• 1 year limited warranty on all materials and products not covered above against failure due to materials or workmanship.
Noah’s Park and Playgrounds warrants to its original customer for as long as the original customer owns the product that uses the product with normal use the installation in accordance with published specifications to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not cover damage from misuse, vandalism, modified parts or damage such as dents, scratches, fading/weathering and normal wear and tear. The warranty does not cover the cost of freight or labor for removal and installation of repaired or replacement parts.