Kids will become a spinning top with the AeroSpinner’s wacky and engaging design. Its hanging plastic ring allows for up to four children to simultaneously enjoy some rapid rotation. Teamwork makes the AeroSpinner even more enjoyable while creating everlasting friendships in the process. It is just as much fun alone as it is with others. The galvanized steel post prevents tilting as the elevated children spin around. Kids will receive a workout without realizing it, as arm strength builds from continuous hanging and rotating. The metal and plastic of the AeroSpinner come in different colors if an alternate shade is more your style. Its eye catching design will peak any child's curiosity and inspire their imagination making pretend time that much more interesting and thought-provoking. They will not be able resist going for a ride when they get a look at this splendid spinner.
- Color Customization available
- Can be self-propelled or a friend can push!
- Designed to meet National Safety Standards: ASTM F1487-11 and CPSC guideline #325
• 100 year limited warranty on aluminum and steel upright post against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 100 year limited warranty on hardware against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship
• 100 year limited warranty on post caps and clamps against structural failure due to workmanship
• 15 year limited warranty on rails rungs, rigid climbers, loops and decks against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 15 year limited warranty on all HDPE and rotational molded plastic components against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 3 year limited warranty on all blow molded plastics against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
• 3 year limited warranty on Child Center units, all models.
• 5 year warranty on cables and nets against premature wear due to natural deterioration or manufacturing defects.
• 5 year limited warranty on moving parts against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
• 1 year limited warranty on all materials and products not covered above against failure due to materials or workmanship.
Noah's Park and Playgrounds warrants to its original customer for as long as the original customer owns the product that uses the product with normal use the installation in accordance with published specifications to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not cover damage from misuse, vandalism, modified parts or damage such as dents, scratches, fading/weathering and normal wear and tear. The warranty does not cover the cost of freight or labor for removal and installation of repaired or replacement parts.