The Single-post 5" Diameter Swing Frame is an ideal addition to your existing playground. Perfect for elementary schools, churches, city parks or any outdoor park setting.
- Your choice of post color: Rain Forest Green or Pacific Blue
- Your choice: Belt style or Full Bucket style (additional amount for Bucket seats)**
- Your choice of seat colors: Black or Blue
- 5" Diameter outside posts with 3.5" top cross bar
- 5'6" galvanized steel chains with all hardware
- DIY tightening clevis hardware vs. S-Hook non-tightening hardware
- (Note: does not include plastisol coated chains if shown in photo)
- Easy Installation instructions
- ** NOTE: Safety guidelines do not allow mixing a belt seat with a bucket seat in the same Bay
- If you need a 1-Bay Single Post Swing, 2-Bay Single Post Swing or 3-Bay Single Post Swing, we have those too!
*Post Colors as shown: Blue and Green (other colors available with standard lead time of 4-6 weeks)
• 100 year limited warranty on aluminum and steel upright post against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 100 year limited warranty on hardware against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship
• 100 year limited warranty on post caps and clamps against structural failure due to workmanship
• 15 year limited warranty on rails rungs, rigid climbers, loops and decks against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 15 year limited warranty on all HDPE and rotational molded plastic components against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 3 year limited warranty on all blow molded plastics against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
• 3 year limited warranty on Child Center units, all models.
• 5 year warranty on cables and nets against premature wear due to natural deterioration or manufacturing defects.
• 5 year limited warranty on moving parts against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
• 1 year limited warranty on all materials and products not covered above against failure due to materials or workmanship.
Noah's Park and Playgrounds warrants to its original customer for as long as the original customer owns the product that uses the product with normal use the installation in accordance with published specifications to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not cover damage from misuse, vandalism, modified parts or damage such as dents, scratches, fading/weathering and normal wear and tear. The warranty does not cover the cost of freight or labor for removal and installation of repaired or replacement parts.