Have you ever taken your kids to a playground only to find you had to split up because of the difference in age-rated equipment? It's a common scenario, however this unique Single Post Swing with a side Cantilever Swing/toddler side seat - solves this problem! Older kids can swing in their own seats while a younger, toddler (age/size) child can swing on the Cantilever side seat.
Features, Capacity, Dimensions & Restrictions:
- Design to accommodate ages 2-12 with the combination of belt and bucket seats
- Capacity - 6 children (2-bays = 4 seats, plus 2 Cantilever arm/swing seats)
- Side Cantilever attachments designed for Bucket Seats ONLY due to weight limit restrictions
- Side Cantilever side seats designed for Preschool age/size of children ONLY
- Cantilever Swing arm height = 7-foot
- Main Bay crossbar height = 8-foot
- Cantilever Swing hangers set farther apart for slower swing-sway experience
- Main Bay hangers set for standard swing-sway experience
- Designed to meet National Standards: ASTM-F1487-11
- Designed to meet National Standards: CPSC #325
- Ships palletized freight, please have means to offload from carrier/semi truck
- Frame Only= 2-bay single post swing frame with cantilever arms and hangers
- Frame with Swing Seats= 2-bay single post swing frame with cantilever arm, hangers, chains, hardware and swing seats (combination choices above)
- Quick Ship Post colors of 1-2 weeks: Rainforest Green or Pacific Blue (available on online shopping cart)
- Custom Post Colors of 6-8 weeks: Available by calling us at (877) 248-5444
Other Cantilever Swing Options:
• 100 year limited warranty on aluminum and steel upright post against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 100 year limited warranty on hardware against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship
• 100 year limited warranty on post caps and clamps against structural failure due to workmanship
• 15 year limited warranty on rails rungs, rigid climbers, loops and decks against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 15 year limited warranty on all HDPE and rotational molded plastic components against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship.
• 3 year limited warranty on all blow molded plastics against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
• 3 year limited warranty on Child Center units, all models.
• 5 year warranty on cables and nets against premature wear due to natural deterioration or manufacturing defects.
• 5 year limited warranty on moving parts against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
• 1 year limited warranty on all materials and products not covered above against failure due to materials or workmanship.
Noah’s Park and Playgrounds warrants to its original customer for as long as the original customer owns the product that uses the product with normal use the installation in accordance with published specifications to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not cover damage from misuse, vandalism, modified parts or damage such as dents, scratches, fading/weathering and normal wear and tear. The warranty does not cover the cost of freight or labor for removal and installation of repaired or replacement parts.