Need to know how to pay for your equipment?
Noah's Park and Playgrounds has several payment options. If you choose to skip our shopping cart and work with our office or one of our reps, we just ask that your payment option and final equipment price be mutually agreed upon prior to order processing and shipping. Our payment options are:
- Credit Cards accepted in our shopping cart: Visa, MasterCard, American Express This is the only payment type in the SHOPPING CART. The payment is immediate and orders are processed as soon as possible. You will receive an immediate automated cart reply. You will also receive emails regarding your shipping information as it becomes availale to Noah's from each manufacturer.
- Purchase Orders: Glad to accept these from your organization! We ask that you make prior arrangements to sending/faxing/emailing the Purchase Order. We send an invoice to the contact we have on file just prior to the equipment shipping to your location.
- Company or municipal check. Must be received prior to order processing.
- Wire transfer (Prior arrangements required).
- Marlin Equipment Finance lease/purchase application
- Purchasing COOPs - Noah's is an approved vendor with: BuyBoard and Public Purchase(dot)com
Have you considered the option of financing your equipment?
Noah's Park and Playgrounds, LLC uses Marlin Business Services Corporation, a nationwide financial provider for all equipment financing. Leasing is a great choice for so many of our clients. There are many benefits to leasing versus depleting cash flow. They are:
- Keep Capital Funds on hand versus depleting your cash flow
- Say Goodbye to Fund-Raising campaigns! Allows you to bypass lengthy, overwhelming fund-raising campaigns
- Purchase equipment in weeks versus years
- Attract New Members/Clients & Increase Revenue for your profit-based businesses such as daycares, camp grounds, restaurants.
- Increased membership for churches or community organizations such as YMCA's, baseball parks or leagues with new equipment.
- Immediate use of Equipment - Financing provides you with the equipment for an agreed upon monthly payment, so you're able to pay as you use!
- Tax Benefits - You can deduct your monthly payment as an operating expense. Financing your park or playground equipment also helps you avoid the Alternative Minimum Tax by reducing AMT liability.
- Flexibility - Minimum down payment. You can structure payments to fit your budget.
- 100% Cost Coverage - You can include "soft" costs such as space planning & design fees, shipping and installation right into the financing.
- Conservation of Capital - If your money isn't tied up in equipment costs, you're free to spend it on other items such as inventory, advertising or personnel.
- Easier Cash Flow Forecasting - Fixed monthly payments help you budget money into the future.
- Fixed Payments - You can lock-in payments now and avoid the risk of inflation in the future.
- Preserves Credit - Financing your park or playground equipment doesn't tie up your line of credit. So you have more capital at your disposal when you need it!
- Longer Terms - Many banks only lend money short term - usually 12 to 36 months, while our in-house financing lets you extend your term up to 60 months.
- Purchase or Renewal Options - at the end of your financing terms, you may choose to purchase your equipment, upgrade to new equipment or continue to finance at substantial savings.
- Quick approval - typically same day credit approval
- Approvals for New Business & those who have struggling credit history
- 100% financing - for many clients 100% financing is easy
- Equipment Lease terms up to 60 Month
- Express 24 Hour Funding
- Competitive Rates from thousands of financial institutions.
If you are interested in financing your equipment through our lease-purchase program, start by filling out the application and returning it to submitting to Marlin Equipment Leasing.