Dog-On-It Parks offers the Nature Dog line of products that are handcrafted to look like real logs, tree stumps and boulders. The Stepping Stones Set comes with 3 stones; two smaller ones and a larger one to help dogs practice their balance.
- Hand painted and detailed to look just like actual boulders
- Flat surfaces are also textured to provide traction
- Fiberglass reinforced concrete
- Versatile pieces can be installed with landscape stakes for temporary/seasonal dog parks or permanently with concrete footers.
- Lightweight and incredibly durable
- Hand painted and won't rot, rust or fade over time
Dog-ON-It-Parks guarantees all agility components to be free of defects in workmanship or materials under normal use when properly installed and maintained, for a period of five years from the ship date. Dog-ON-It-Parks offers a lifetime warranty against rust on all aluminum agility components and agrees to replace any items determined to be defective. (Freight and labor for replacement is excluded from warranty).
Issues specifically excluded from this warranty include vandalism, man-made or natural disasters, lack of maintenance, normal weathering and fading, and/or normal wear and tear from regular use.
For warranty information on other items such as fountains, benches, etc – please contact us directly.
Dog-ON-It-Parks products are uniquely designed, and are covered by one or more US Patents, Copyrights and Trademarks.
Imitators, or those found copying designs or intellectual property of Dog-ON-It-Parks without authorization, may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.