The beauty of the Freenotes Harmony™ Park Ensemble Packages is all instruments can be played together, and any combination of notes is pleasing! Ensembles are designed to help with instrument selection, with combinations recommended for the variety of sounds they provide. All instruments in the package blend harmoniously with one another, providing the greatest variety of sound possibilities.
Freenotes Harmony™ Park instruments are percussion instruments played with mallets. They incorporate simplified musical principles that ensure a player's enjoyment and satisfaction, and pleasure for any listener. These instruments are a smart choice for any campus, park, or outdoor venue setting. Parks and places such as metro river walks, resorts or any public park settings, are ideal locations for outdoor instruments.
The Freenotes Botanical Garden Ensemble Collection features/includes:
Benefits of the Freenotes Ensemble Package:
- Ensemble price represents 13% saving from purchasing the instruments separately.
- Grouping occupies less space and budget - perfect starter set for music parks or music playgrounds
- Stands come in two sizes either standard or preschool
- ADA or all-inclusive when installed at ADA proper heights, and with use of ADA-accessible safety surfaces
- Comes in Standard Colors ONLY- As seen in pictures
- Instrument frame is FiberForce Recycled plastic with scratch resistant coating
- FiberForce materials designed to withstand outdoor elements/weather
- Keys/Chimes in brushed or smooth aluminum finish only
- 3½-inch square recycled-plastic posts for inground installation
- There are no substitutions for ensemble package: instruments in standard Recycled Plastic, brown, in-ground install posts only
FHP Outdoor Musical Instruments are designed for durability and playability. To the highest degree possible, FHP manufacturers their products to withstand all types of normal weather conditions and normal frequent play. The instruments are designed to not need re-tuning and enjoyed by all, any age or ability.
All Freenotes Harmony Park (“FHP”) instruments will be built to our documented procedures and with the highest quality. The FHP warranty provides that our products will be free of defects in manufacturing and material.
Warranty begins on date of shipment. If any failures in manufacturing or materials occur within the applicable warranty period, FHP will provide replacement parts or products as determined by FHP within 30 days after written notification.
All FHP products carry a 5-year limited warranty on all standard/stock instruments and posts. All custom instruments and posts carry a 90 day warranty.
This warranty is valid for purchases on or after January 1, 2016.
This warranty is valid only if the mounting/assembly and ground/foundation works are carried out as described in the Installation Instructions of your FHP products and maintained according to the maintenance instructions provided by FHP. For all warranty issues it is the responsibility of the customer to cover all shipping costs, when necessary, for warranty items. FHP will not be responsible for providing labor or labor costs for the replacement of products or parts.
All replacement parts or products will be covered for the duration of the original warranty.
All products must be inspected immediately upon arrival. It is your responsibility to note any shipping damage on all copies of shipping paperwork. You must report any damage within 48 hours to Freenotes Harmony Park or to your FHP distributor. Damage not reported within this time frame cannot be covered under warranty.
FHP cannot warrant against:
Theft, vandalism, misuse, negligence or accident.
Scratches on paint, aluminum, or any finishes.
Cosmetic issues or wear and tear from normal use.