The Percussion Play Street Quartet Ensemble is a perfect option for any music park, trail or urban space. Parks and places such as metro river walks, resorts or any public park settings, are ideal locations for outdoor instruments. The biggest and most diverse arrangement, the Septet Ensemble features the greatest pitch range of any musical ensemble we have created, from the low C3 through 4 complete octaves to high C7. Whether you’re enthusiastic amateurs or accomplished musicians you’ll be able to create beautiful music with this ensemble. Play in a drumming circle as a group, build up a solo crescendo on the Colossus Chimes or play with up to 4 players simultaneously on the Papilio Bells. The complete ensemble also includes Large and Small Babel Drums, the Bell Lyre and Handpipes.
Percussion Play 'Septet Ensemble' Features:
- FREE SHIPPING available for to the 48 contiguous states. If you are outside of the United States, please call our offices at (877) 248-5444 or email us for an accurate freight quote.
- Key of C Major
- Two mounting options: Inground and Surface
- Creates unique tones
- Quality construction for enhanced durability
Benefits of outdoor music parks or playgrounds:
- Easy to play, inspiring all ages and abilities
- No tuning needed for easy maintenance
- Playing or listening to music can relieve stress
- Transcends age, gender, language, cultural
- Enhances outdoor spaces with beautiful sounds and sharp designs
- Attracts more visitors to outdoor venues such as festivals, river walks, parks