The beauty of the Freenotes Harmony™ Park Ensemble Packages is that all instruments can be played together, and any combination of notes is pleasing! These ensembles are designed to help with instrument selection. Combinations are recommended for the variety of sounds they provide. All the instruments in the package blend harmoniously with one another, providing the greatest variety of sound possibilities.
Freenotes Harmony™ Park instruments are percussion instruments played with mallets; incorporating simplified musical principles that ensure a player's enjoyment and satisfaction, and pleasure for all listeners.
The Starter Ensemble Package Includes:
- The Duet; Blue with 2 recycled posts, 2 mallets; inground install
- The Yantzee: Blue with 2 recycled posts, 2 mallets; inground install
- The Tuned Drums: Set of 5 Green drum bodies, rainbow or natural green caps; inground install
- Other installation options available, considered custom. Please call or email for pricing.
Benefits of the Weenotes Ensemble Package:
- They occupy less space and require less budget
- Instrument frames Fiberforce recycled material is scratch resistant/coating' made to weather outdoor elements
- Keys/Chimes in brushed or smooth aluminum finish only
- Stands come in two sizes either standard or preschool
- ADA or all-inclusive when installed at ADA proper heights, and with use of ADA-accessible safety surfaces
- Comes in Standard Stock Colors availale 2-3weeks
- Instruments come in the standard Recycled Plastic, brown, in-ground install posts only
FHP Outdoor Musical Instruments are designed for durability and playability. To the highest degree possible, FHP manufacturers their products to withstand all types of normal weather conditions and normal frequent play. The instruments are designed to not need re-tuning and enjoyed by all, any age or ability.
All Freenotes Harmony Park (“FHP”) instruments will be built to our documented procedures and with the highest quality. The FHP warranty provides that our products will be free of defects in manufacturing and material.
Warranty begins on date of shipment. If any failures in manufacturing or materials occur within the applicable warranty period, FHP will provide replacement parts or products as determined by FHP within 30 days after written notification.
All FHP products carry a 5-year limited warranty on all standard/stock instruments and posts. All custom instruments and posts carry a 90 day warranty.
This warranty is valid for purchases on or after January 1, 2016.
This warranty is valid only if the mounting/assembly and ground/foundation works are carried out as described in the Installation Instructions of your FHP products and maintained according to the maintenance instructions provided by FHP. For all warranty issues it is the responsibility of the customer to cover all shipping costs, when necessary, for warranty items. FHP will not be responsible for providing labor or labor costs for the replacement of products or parts.
All replacement parts or products will be covered for the duration of the original warranty.
All products must be inspected immediately upon arrival. It is your responsibility to note any shipping damage on all copies of shipping paperwork. You must report any damage within 48 hours to Freenotes Harmony Park or to your FHP distributor. Damage not reported within this time frame cannot be covered under warranty.
FHP cannot warrant against:
Theft, vandalism, misuse, negligence or accident.
Scratches on paint, aluminum, or any finishes.
Cosmetic issues or wear and tear from normal use.